Forms & Permits

  • Town of Union Dog License Application

    This form can be filled out electrionically and emailed to or printed and mailed to:

    Union Town Hall
    15531 W Green Bay Rd
    Evansville, WI 53536

    Applications may also be dropped off at the Town Hall at the address above, in the red drop box located outside the office.

    *If you choose to email in your application, you will still need to mail payment to the above address.

  • Building Permit
    Prior to completing a building permit application form, please contact Town of Union Building Inspector Bob Fahey for specific instructions and required fees.
  • Operator License Application
    Additional alcohol retail licensing forms can be found at the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website here: 

    Laws and information for retailers regarding alcohol sales and licensing can be found here: 
  • Cigarette Retail License Application
    Licenses to sell tobacco products within the Town of Union cost $10 annually, and are valid from July 1 - June 30. The application form can be found here: